Register Your Interest
- 1 BEDROOM FROM $319,000
- 2 BEDROOM FROM $419,000
- 3 BEDROOM FROM $549,000 - $699,000
- Located in the historic heart of Guildford
- The gateway to the Swan Valley
- Exceptional Northern Aspect
- Handsome Architecture
- Unique apartment designs, many with second level lofts
- Deeply considered finishes with quality fittings
- Boutique in scale, only 22 apartments
- One, Two and Three bedroom options – 18 individual designs
- Willing Property – Creating homes with a difference
Terrace House is perfectly located in the heart of Guildford. The Architecture is by leading firm Hillam Architects – who have created a timeless design that sits perfectly in the historic setting.
110 Terrace Road adjoins heritage buildings and features an aspect overlooking the St Charles Seminary to the north and beyond to the Swan River. The Terrace Road aspect is tree lined and charachterised by charming buildings, cafés, restaurants, yoga space and a classic hotel. Excellent transport, walk and cycle ways and shopping options are within close walking distance.
The design of Terrace House acknowledges the sensitive and historic urban fabric of Guildford. Featuring a red brick façade and double height openings, which are complimented by shop style commercial tenancies with classic overhead awning at ground level. The building will utilise traditional materials including heritage red brick and wide pan iron roof.Register Your Interest